The Wood Retreat Resort is a good place for a peaceful recharging Outing. Go and get absorbed in the peaceful jungles of Lansdown.
Wood Retreat Lansdowne
- Readability from Delhi
- Staff Behaviour
- Value for Money
- Engagement Activitites
- Group Outing Recommendation
- Family Outing Recommendation
- Couple Friendly
Are you planning for Lansdown?
The Wood Retreat Resort is a good place for a peaceful recharging Outing. We have planned our outing for 2 Days. Personal Travel Experience:
- At approx 240 KM from Delhi, if you forget 50-60 km of a rough patch of road, it was good to ride.
- Mountain ride: 40+ KM.
- Avoid afternoon rides in the mountain, especially on Sundays. We have one temple on the ways, because of tidy roads, and the temple being on the highways can make your ride lazy because of a roadside parked car. Cross this area in Dugadda which is approx 40 km from the resort.
- Tolls: we may have two tolls one way. ( approx: 250 INR)
- The resort is located in the perfect location.
- Lansdown’s tourist points are nearly 15 to 20 min of the ride. The hotel staff is very nice. The best part of this place is your Room Balcony. The view from the balcony is spectacular. The sky deck is also the perfect place to gaze at the mighty Himalayas. Place where I can plan a second time.
- We ordered, “Pahari chicken” for dinner and it was delicious. remember it would be hot if you will not ask them for customization.
- We also tried fresh Mutton Korma must try for Non-Veg lovers.
- This resort also hosts few recreational activities like badminton, chess, dart. Making it a perfect place for a family outing.
- Trek points are also good. You can plan for a 2 or 4 or 8 km trek if you wanna go for it.